Krabi is located just east of Phi Phi and is most famous for it's limestone cliffs, stunning coves and caves. This tour by speed boat includes a visit to the home of Krabi's most beautiful beach, Hong Island. Explore the stunning white sands and coves of the Krabi National Park. Experience swimming and snorkeling on Dham Kwan Island. Then enjoy lunch at a Krabi restaurant. After lunch, visit the Pra Nang Caves and Bho-Da Island for relaxation on the beach.
- Tour Operates Only On Thursdays.
- Group Tour
- Speed Boat Ride
- Lunch At Krabi Restaurant
Hotel Transfer Schedule
- Clients are picked up at 8:00am.
- The tour commences at 9am.
- The type of transport may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coach, depending on the number of passengers booked.
- Tour arrives back at your hotel approximately 9 hours after departure.
A Video Guide To Krabi