Whitewater rafting is relatively new to Thailand, and is especially good during the months of June to November. Simply, as these months have higher rainfall. This tour, in Southern Thailand's beautiful Phang Nga province, takes you on an action packed ride along mountain rivers fringed with forest. Be prepared to get very wet.
Also included is a visit to the Phang Nga Breeding Center and the Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary. This tour includes an exciting elephant ride through lush jungle. This is a fantastic day out for everyone who enjoys adventure.
Please remember to bring with you towels, swimsuits, dry clothes, non-slip shoes, and sun block. You will be assigned a personal locker at the site.
- Daily Phuket Tour
- Group Tour
- Visit Phang Nga Wildlife Breeding Center
- Visit Ton Patiwat Wildlife Sanctuary
- White Water Rafting
- Elephant Trek
- Lunch Included
Hotel Transfer Schedule
- Clients are picked up between 8:00am - 8:20am.
- The tour commences at 9am.
- The type of transport may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coach, depending on the number of passengers booked.
- Tour arrives back at your hotel at approximately 5:00pm.
Phang Nga Bay
Phang Nga National Park