This exciting tour will take you on an adventure into Phang Nga Bay. With your experienced and skilled canoe guide, you will view the most beautiful scenery in Thailand. Explore the newley discovered sea caves and 'Hongs', which are open aired cliff lined lagoons. They are only accessible to the outside world through tunnels, which were discovered in 1990. There is also a chance to visit one of the surrounding secluded beaches for some swimming and relaxation before returning.
- Tour available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Group Tour
- Canoe Adventure
- Visit A Secluded Beach
Hotel Transfer Schedule
- Morning Tour: Pick up time is between 8:30am - 9:30am.
- The tour commences at 9:45am.
- The type of transport may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coach, depending on the number of passengers booked.
- Tour arrives back at your hotel approximately 7 hours after departure.
Phang Nga Bay
White Water Rafting At Phang Nga
Phang Nga National Park